Federal Contract Vehicles
Red Arch Solutions has the privilege of serving a variety of customers as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. We provide IT and Engineering solutions domestically and internationally. As a small business, Red Arch Solutions can help departments and agencies meet socioeconomic goals through work on our contract vehicles.
GSA – Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70
Schedule 70 is the most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. It is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle used by federal, state, and local governments to procure IT products, services, and solutions. Schedule 70 enables agencies to meet socioeconomic goals easily by allowing small business set-asides. Red Arch Solutions is a small business Schedule 70 holder offering services under Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51 –Information Technology (IT) Professional Services. Service areas included under this SIN are
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Red Arch Solutions is also a provider of Cyber and Cloud technology solutions, which are offered under the service area “Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere classified.” Our Price Catalog further details our capabilities and is available here:
DIA – Enhanced Solutions for Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE) Small Business
E-SITE is a multiple IDIQ contract vehicle dedicated to providing global coverage of IT support services to Departments and Agencies. E-SITE can be used by DIA, CCMDs, DoD, National Command Authorities, Multi-National Partners, and other members of the Intelligence Community (IC).
As a small business prime contractor on E-SITE, Red Arch Solutions offers full scope and agile IT solutions that fulfill the requirements of our IC customers. Our service areas on E-SITE include
- Enterprise Activities and Services
- Customer and Work Center Support Services
- Mission and Business Applications, Tools, Portals, and Web Services
- Enterprise Computing, Storage, Shared and Filed Services
- Network and Communications Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services
NSETS III is a small business IDIQ designed to provide a range of services to satisfy the Agency’s technical and non-technical requirements across five (5) service categories:
- Information Technology
- Training Support
Do business with us!
Red Arch Solutions provides mission-proven solutions and dedicated, experienced staff to meet all of our customers’ needs. For more information on doing business with Red Arch Solutions, please contact BD@RedArchSolutions.com.