Red Arch Solutions is a one-of-a-kind career destination that places you first, supporting you in your professional growth and development by:
• Establishing unique mentoring relationships with management and leadership
• Constant support and communication that nurtures learning and professional advancement
• Staying ahead of the curve on new technologies and available certifications to keep you at the top of your game
• Ongoing employee contributions toward your certification and training
It is this “People First” philosophy that sets Red Arch apart from boilerplate government contractors concerned more with filling seats than advancing careers. Here are some of the things that make us different:
• Eligible for up to $5,250.00 per year to pursue advanced education with a maximum of $30,000.00 over the lifetime of the program.
• We help you achieve a healthy balance between work and life outside work. We believe that your quality of life is an asset to our business.
• We encourage and value your opinions. Your suggestions and opinions carry weight with company management. We know that the best solutions and ideas often come from the front lines of the workforce.
• We reward outstanding performance with spot bonuses, rewards, and company outings
• We’re here for you in all stages of your career, providing you with premium benefits and training, on-site leadership opportunities, long term financial planning, and the creation of long and short term goals setting to further your career.
You won’t find the typical vertical management model here at Red Arch. Our horizontal philosophy gives you direct access to Managing Directors and the Executive Team. We’re here to listen to you through the good times as well as through your personal and professional challenges.
Best of all, you will be working with the best and brightest in your industry. You’re on the job with a team of top talented people. Whether you’re junior or well-established in your career, you’ll have the opportunity to constantly learn from and share ideas and best practices with your colleagues.
We provide our employees with some of the best benefits available in the industry: PPO medical, PPO dental, and vision coverage • Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits with no “use it or lose it” policy • 10 paid federal holidays • Employer 401k contribution based on your total gross income • Annual training budget • Graduate degree stipend • Matching employer contribution to college saving investment fund • Life and disability insurance options.
Interested in joining Red Arch Solutions? It’s simple! Apply online to a specific opening, or feel free to complete an application even if you do not see an exact match. Your experience starts with a conversation with our Senior Recruiter, who will map your experience to open roles within Red Arch Solutions. If there is a match, you’ll meet with one of our Managing Directors or Program Managers to dive deeper into your background and experience. You’ll also experience firsthand what it’s like to work for Red Arch Solutions in support of the customer and hear why our employees continue to grow their career here!